Each Legend of Zelda game has been ranked from worst to best based on its metacritical score
the The Legend of Zelda the franchise was a huge success and we ranked each game based on their Metacritic score.
Nintendo developers didn’t know this franchise would be such a big hit when the first game – The Legend of Zelda – released in Japan in 1986.
It has been available on various consoles, such as the Gamecube, Wii, and Nintendo Switch and can truly be called classic.
Zelda is a popular game, and the main character Link is loved by many – so much so that he has featured in various Super Smash games.
Here are all the Legend of Zelda games classified according to their metacritic Goal:
19. Zelda II: Link’s Adventure (Score – 73)
It was the second game ever released in the franchise and was released by Nintendo in 1987.
18. The Legend Of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (Score – 73)
This game was released in 2015 and released for the Nintendo 3DS, but it never really got off the ground.
The very first Legend of Zelda released in 1986 was a huge success, and despite being low on the list, it still scores very well.
16. The Legend Of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (Score – 86)
This game was the eleventh in the franchise and has been released on GameCube since 2004.
15. The Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (Score-87)
Released in 2009, this game was an action-adventure game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS handheld game console
14. The Legend Of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Score – 87)
The game was re-released on Nintendo Switch and was one of the more recent releases since it released in 2019.
13. The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap (Score – 89)
This game was released for Game Boy Advance in 2004 and was the twelfth entry in the Zelda franchise.
12. The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Score – 90)
Phantom Hourglass was released in 2002 for Nintendo DS and was the sequel to The Wind Waker.
11. The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Score-91)
This game is the sequel to A Link To The Past. It was released on the Nintendo 3DS and released in 2013.
10. The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Ages / Oracle Of Seasons (Score-92)
Players had two games in one here when it was released in 2001. It was so good it was re-released in 2013.
9. The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Score-93)
With a great metascore, this game was released in 2011 and was the sixteenth installment in the Zelda franchise.
8. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Score- 94)
The remake of one of the best Zelda games around performed well when it was released in 2011, but the classic is still considered better.
7. The Legend of Zelda Collector’s Edition (Score – 95)
The Collector’s Edition was released in 2003 and contained a compilation of some of the best Zelda games.
6. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Score-95)
Released in November 1991, A Link To The Past is one of many games considered a classic.
5. The Legend Of Zelda: Majora’s Mask (Score – 95)
Designed for the Nintendo 64 and released in 2000, Majora’s Mask has been highly regarded by the gaming community.
4. The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Score-96)
The game was huge because it was a launch title for the Nintendo Wii when it was released. It was released in 2006.
The game was released in 2002 on Gamecube and was the tenth installment in the Zelda franchise.
2. The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild (Score – 97)
Breath of the Wild was released for Nintendo Switch and WiiU in 2017 and is clearly a fan favorite.
1. The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (Score – 99)
An almost perfect metascore underlines how good this game is. It’s a classic released in 1998 and was the first Zelda game to feature 3D graphics.
You can find all the latest Esports and Game News here at GiveMeSport.
News Now – Sports News