It’s worth it | ‘Miraculous: Rise Of The Sphinx’ Announced For Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Xbox And PC, Gets Dated
Paris needs a hero… or two! Hawk Moth and his pals have hatched a plan to unleash a giant monster on the city, and only superhero crime fighters Ladybug and Cat Noir can crush it before it’s too late. Immerse yourself in the magical world of Miraculous and face infamous enemies from the series, as well as completely new threats.
Upgrade your abilities to put an end to Hawk Moth’s schemes and save the Parisians once again!
Miraculous – Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir continues to be everyone’s favorite superhero story and is ranked by IMDB as one of the top 10 animated shows of the past 20 years. Available in over 120 countries, the series’ fifth season will debut this fall, followed by the highly anticipated $100 million+ animated feature which will be supported by several yet to be announced co-branded partnerships with some of the most influential companies. of the world in many categories of consumer products. With a core audience of 52% girls and 48% boys aged 6-12, and a huge fan base of young adults”Miraculous,(15-25 years old), Miraculous has become a global digital craze with more than 30 billion views on YouTube (authorized and user-generated content); over 200 million official app downloads; and over 400 million games on Roblox. Over 220 million products have been sold and retail sales have exceeded US$1 billion to date. Miraculous has won 29 awards and was a finalist for Best Licensed Brand Among Eternal Classics at the Licensing International Excellence Awards, 2022.
The Ambitious 3D-CGI Animated Superhero Action Comedy Series Miraculous™ – Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, created by ZAG and co-produced with ON kids & family follows the adventures of two seemingly typical teens with secret identities, Marinette and Adrien, who magically transform into superheroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir. As secret superheroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir are partners in action. But in the daytime, Marinette is just a normal girl, living a normal life. Cat Noir will do anything to support and impress Ladybug but does not know that she is Marinette of his class. Marinette, the ordinary girl, in turn dreams of Adrien and gets little response. When evil threatens Paris, their beloved City of Light, can they beat the unexpected villains?
- Epic Single Player Adventure: Play as teenage superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir in an original story inspired by the fan-favorite TV series. Use Ladybug’s speedy yo-yo and Cat Noir’s magically versatile stick to swing or swing into action!
- Team up with a friend in co-op: Experience the thrill of battling with a friend in local co-op.
- Take on classic villains: Find yourself facing Hawk Moth, Gamer, Weredad, Mr. Pigeon and even a few surprises!
- Upgrade your heroes: Upgrade your gadgets to trigger new moves and meet your friend and mentor Master Fu to learn new powers to use in battle.
- Explore the streets of Paris: Scour the city to learn more about Ladybug and Cat Noir’s alter egos, Marinette and Adrien, and find friends to unlock special story moments.
- Visit the Kwami store: Discover the many treasures of the Kwami Shop and unlock new music, artwork and more.
Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx is coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, and PC on October 25, 2022 for $49.99.
More articles on Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx