Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Remakes Updated to Version 1.3.0, Here Are the Full Patch Notes
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl on Nintendo Switch have now been updated to version 1.3.0.
This is another exciting update for the games – with a new special event for encountering the mythical Pokemon Arceus and network trading now available at the GWS in Jubilife City. Here are all the details courtesy of Nintendo’s support page:
Worm. 1.3.0 (Released March 15, 2022)
- Added an event related to Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
- If a user of a Nintendo Switch console has saved data from Pokemon Legends: Arceus who meets the set requirements, that player can participate in a special event to encounter the Mythical Pokemon Arceus when playing the Pokemon Shiny Diamond Where Pokémon Shining Pearl Games.
- More details can be found here.
- Added network trading functionality at GWS.
- It is now possible to trade Pokémon online at the GWS in Jubilife City.
- To note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership (paid service) is required to trade Pokémon online.
- Some issues have been fixed for more enjoyable gameplay.
As mentioned, you will need a Switch Online subscription to trade online with other players. If we hear anything else, we’ll update this post. Have you downloaded the latest patch for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl yet? Notice anything else? Leave a comment below.