The new Yu-Gi-Oh! from Konami The game supports cross play and cross save
Konami’s next free title Yu Gi Oh ! Master duel – which is expected to arrive on Nintendo Switch and several other platforms this winter – will include cross-platform play and cross-save support.
Not only will you be able to face off against opponents on different platforms, but you will also be able to link your âMaster Duelâ game data across platforms – meaning you can play on console, PC or mobile.
This information revealed during the last Japanese trailer at Jump Festa 2022. The game will also feature the following:
- Beautifully presented duels masterfully rendered in 4K resolution *
- Over 10,000 cards to unlock **, spanning over two decades of dueling history
- Single-player campaign that features the unknown stories behind the maps
- Extensive deckbuilding features and resources, including a massive decklist database
- Detailed tutorials for beginners that will teach you how to duel as you play
- Special events and tournaments to participate in – compete against players from all over the world!
- And much more
Are you going to try Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel when it finally appears on the Nintendo Switch? Leave a comment below.